Saturday, September 23, 2006

Asthma


The short version of the beginning of our weekend is the photo you see above.

Oh, my sweet Lucy -- you are afflicted with asthma, which we've known, but it has really hit you hard this Fall. Hopefully, we'll learn how to control it, so you aren't attacked by a breathlessness that makes me shiver. I can't say enough how sad it makes me when you are limp -- when you have lost your Lucyness.

But your words have come back, along with your strength...and the lovely willfulness too.

More soon...

4 comments:

Isabel said...

Lucy is such a pretty little girl. I'm sure things will all work out. Good luck.

Steve said...

Poor sweet baby. Asthma is no fun at all. I hope you and the docs can get it under control soon so she's running around again.

Steve said...

um... that last comment was from me, not my husband steve. that's what i get for using his computer when he's at work.

whoops.

mamadaisy said...

duh again. so sorry! must drink more coffee now.