No excuses. Let's get started! A wonderful blogger called Schmutzie started Grace in Small Things back in November. I finally decided it may be easier to remember the little things as they are -- beautiful little bites of our days together.
1. "You are my favorite friend," words of thanks for organizing our house.
2. Listening to you play on your own and taking care of your babies.
3. Sparkly shoes and spring skirts -- bouncing, blond curls.
4. Your patience and adoration.
5. Birthday party stories told to the ophthalmologist at LensCrafters. Without asking, you explained exactly how your hot pink glasses became bent: "I climbed up this HUGE wall and then I was sliding down and my friends were there and we tumbled into each other! I didn't cry, but my glasses were bent. Wow."