Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hoody.


Right now, you are eating corn chips in a little dish. It was hard-won battle: the Choosing of the Snack. Sometimes there are so many choices, it's difficult to make one. I totally understand your angst, and I hope your problems remain that simple!

Today is election day -- a day where everyone realizes politics isn't simple. There are so many factors to look at, and decisions are not necessarily black and white, even when we want them to be. I want to raise you to look at all sides of each issue. For today, it's snack decision 2006: crunchy or soft; sweet or salty? And how lovely we can provide you with those choices.

May you always have a choice.

2 comments:

marlynn said...

I love this post. I love how our children help us see the world so differently. Cute photo. Happy election night to you all!

South Gate Cabinets said...

Thiis is a great post thanks